Fuel-Efficient Luxury Vehicles
Regardless if you have a long daily commute or you’re always close to home, maximizing your MPG is a common priority. At Blue Grass MOTORSPORT, we supply luxury sedans, midsize SUVs and sport vehicles with some of the highest MPG rankings. If you’re in the market for a luxury vehicle with great fuel efficiency, we recommend reading through our list of the most fuel-efficient luxury vehicles.
2018 Audi A4
Combined MPG: 31 | City MPG: 27 | Highway MPG: 37
The 2018 Audi A4 is a joy to drive especially with its cutting-edge technology, advanced safety features and exceptional fuel economy. The perfectly designed interior makes operating all of the cutting-edge technology simple thanks to the Audi Virtual Cockpit and MMI® Infotainment System. Plus with optional sport seats and a spacious backseat that can comfortably fit four adults, the A4 delivers comfort for everyone involved.
With multiple powertrain options, the A4 can meet the demands of any driving style and when powered by front-wheel drive, you receive a high 31 combined MPG, which means less stops at the pump.
- 2.0 TFSI® Engine:Ultra® with Front-Wheel Drive, Front-wheel drive or Quattro® All-wheel Drive Options
- Audi Side Assist and Audi Pre Sense® Rear with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Vehicle Exit Assist
- MMI® Navigation Plus with Voice Control System with 8.3-inch Center Display
- Audi Advanced Key – Keyless Start, Stop and Entry with Hands-free Trunk Lid Release
- Audi Virtual Cockpit
- Cruise Control with Coast, Resume and Accelerate Features
- The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the 2018 Audi A4 a 2018 Top Safety Pick when equipped with available LED headlights with high beam assist.
- 2018 Cars.com Luxury Car of the Year — Audi A4
2018 Jaguar XF
Combined MPG: 23 | City MPG: 30 | Highway MPG: 40
The 2018 Jaguar XF easily stands out in the sedan segment thanks to its unique styling, thrilling performance and well-crafted interior. Whether it’s your daily commute or a weekend getaway, Jaguar XF has superior ride comfort and outstanding sport handling. Features such as JaguarDrive Control and All Surface Progress Control, give you added assistance and confidence while navigating through tough conditions like a snow or rain storm. The Jaguar XF offers both diesel and supercharged engines. Fuel economy-minded shoppers will enjoy the diesel engine which delivers up to 30 City MPG. With five trim levels to choose from, there’s sure to be a Jaguar XF that fits your lifestyle and personality.
- Available Turbocharged Diesel and Supercharged V6 Engines
- Jaguar Incontrol® Suite of Advanced Technologies
- Jaguar EliteCare - 5 years/ 60,000 miles Warranty
- Available Wi-Fi Hotspot
- InControl® Remote™
- Various Interior Packages
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Combined MPG: 27 | City MPG: 24 | Highway MPG: 33
The 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia is likely to win over buyers who prioritize driving performance and traditional Italian styling. Powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, the Giulia can go 0 to 60 in 5.1 seconds, however that doesn’t mean power is compromised with efficiency. With an exceptional 33 Highway MPG, you can take the long way to your destination. The Giulia is designed to respond to every driver’s needs. From steering column-mounted paddle shifters to race inspired push button start, all of the elements you need are within reach. There’s no mistaking the Giulia has a distinctive flair in the way it looks and in the way it drives.
- Alfa D.N.A Drive Mode Selector
- Start/Stop Technology
- 8.8-inch 3D Widescreen Navigation with SiriusXM®
- Backup Camera with Rear Park Sensors
- Q4 AWD System
- Auto Wipers Rain Sensors
- 2018 Motor Trend Car of the Year Alfa Romeo Giulia
- The 2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia earned a place on Car and Driver’s 2018 10Best list for delivering a greater combination of value, driving enjoyment and fulfillment than any other new car on the market right now.
Fuel-Efficient Midsize SUVs
2018 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid
Combined MPG: 46 MPGe | City MPG: 17 | Highway MPG: 24 | Pure Electric Range: 14
Drivers searching for a thrilling driving experience without sacrificing on efficiency should look no further than the 2018 Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid. Equipped with a standard Parallel Full Hybrid drivetrain with a 3.0-liter supercharged V6 and electric motor -- the Cayenne E-Hybrid delivers exceptional performance. You’ll enjoy up to 46 MPGe fuel economy along with 14 miles of pure electric range. It offers the same sophisticated style, modern technology, and customization options found on Cayenne models. Available features include a height-adjustable power liftgate, rain-sensing windshield, ventilated seats, and rear seat entertainment. With the Porsche Cayenne E-Hybrid, you’ll have the advanced efficiency to match dynamic performance.
- Parallel Full Hybrid: 3.0-liter Supercharged V6 and Electric Motor with 416 Horsepower and 435 LB FT of Torque
- Porsche Traction Management (PTM) active all-wheel drive
- 8-speed Tiptronic S with Auto Start Stop function
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) including navigation module and Porsche Connect Plus
- Bi-Xenon main headlights
- Six-piston aluminium monobloc fixed calipers at front, four-piston aluminium monobloc fixed calipers at rear, acid-green brake calipers
2018 Land Rover Range Rover
Combined MPG: 25 | City MPG: 22 | Highway MPG: 28
If you’re looking for an SUV that can tackle muddy trails as well as congested city streets while still having great fuel consumption, the 2018 Land Rover Range Rover should be your first choice. Available features such as Head-Up Display, Surround Camera System and Land Rover InControl® Touch Pro™ are designed to make every driving experience more convenient. The Range Rover is the perfect combination of luxury and off-road capability. The interior is crafted with the finest leather, stitched to perfection, and surrounded by finely crafted aluminum and wood. The off-road capability is achieved through three powerful engines options, Terrain Response® and All-Terrain Progress Control systems.
- Powered Gestured Tailgate
- Available Diesel and Petrol Engines
- Towing Capacity of up to 7,716 lbs
- Long-Wheelbase Variant
- All-Terrain Progress Control
- Soft Door Close
2018 A3 Sportback e-tron®
Combined MPGe: 83 MPGe | City MPG: N/A | Highway MPG: N/A
The 2018 Audi A3 Sportback e-tron offers all of the gadgets of the regular A3 plus 16 miles of all-electric range. Its truly unique among A3 models not only for its electronic capabilities but its hatchback body. The Sportback e-tron combines the benefits of a hybrid with the advantages of an electric vehicle, delivering a thrilling performance with 204 horsepower. For short trips, the Sportback e-tron can primarily run on electric power, while longer trips can be supported by the gasoline engine. On top of the powerful plug-hybrid technology, it’s also designed with ingenious features and advanced driver assistance systems. Features like Audi Virtual Cockpit, MMI® display and MMI® touch allows driver's to stay connected to the outside world and make driving more convenient.
- Audi Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Bang & Olufsen® Sound System
- Suite of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
- MMI® touch
- Panoramic Sunroof
- 1.4 TFSI® PHEV Engine
Fuel-Efficient Sport Vehicles
2018 Porsche 718 Boxster
Combined MPG: 24 | City MPG: 21 | Highway MPG: 28
The 2018 Porsche 718 Boxster is one of the top sports cars in its class thanks to its roaring engine, excellent fuel efficiency and driver-centric features. The 718 Boxster has the perfect balance of power and efficiency. Powered by a 2.0-liter turbo engine with 300 horsepower, it can go from 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds while still having a phenomenal 28 highway MPG. The 718 Boxster is an excellent athlete, but it’s also considerate gentleman. It offers a wealth of comfort and all-about-you features. From the responsive 7-inch multitouch screen to the leather seats and Burmester® High-End Surround System, the 718 Boxster knows how to spoil you.
- SPORT Response Button
- Soft Top Opens in Just 9 Seconds
- Porsche Connect with Apple CarPlay®
- 2.0-liter Turbo Engine with 300 Horsepower
- Net-type Wind Deflector
- Burmester® High-End Surround Sound System
- The 2018 Porsche 718 Boxster earned Kelley Blue Book’s Best Buy Award for its performance, technology, features and overall value in the U.S market.
- The 2018 Porsche 718 Boxster earned a place on Car and Driver’s 2018 10Best list for delivering a greater combination of value, driving enjoyment and fulfillment than any other new car on the market right now.
2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe
Combined MPG: 28 | City MPG: 24 | Highway MPG: 34
The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe is the perfect sports car. Light, nimble, quick and fun all wrapped into one. Not to mention, it has an excellent fuel consumption of 34 highway MPG. The appealing combination of a light body and turbo engine creates impressively quick acceleration for the 4C Coupe. Features like Alfa D.N.A Drive Mode Selector, race-ready bucket seats and unassisted steering are designed to reflect your racetrack lifestyle. The 4C Coupe continues the Alfa Romeo tradition of performance-oriented lines and proportions. Shaped to perfection, offering the classic V-shaped “plunging neckline” front grille, the 4C Coupe is arguably the most beautiful car ever made.
- Carbon Fiber Monocoque Chassis with Aluminum Front and Rear Cell Structures with Sheet Molded Compound (SMC) Body Panels
- Alfa D.N.A Drive Mode Selector
- Alpine AM/FM/CD/MP3 Radio with Bluetooth Phone, Bluetooth Streaming, USB port and iPod Interface
- 1.7-liter Turbocharged Engine with 237 Horsepower
- Multiple Track and Convenience Packages
- Acceleration: 0 to 60 MPH in 4.1 Seconds